The back bedroom is the second smallest and is our guest room. To see how it looked when we moved in, take a peek here.
Now it looks like this:
Like all the other rooms in the house it’s had the full treatment:
- Removal of dodgy (and crooked) plaster details
- New carpet
- Fireplace tidy-up
- New central heating and piping
- Paint job
- New curtains
- New furniture
- A whole lotta love
I would’ve loved floorboards in this room but, alas, like every other room, they were beyond saving. So instead we had to ply over them for a flat surface and now with Cloud 9 underlay and new plush carpet, it feels pretty sweet underfoot.
All the paint is Farrow and Ball:
- Walls – Elephant’s Breath Estate Emulsion
- Woodwork – Dimity Eggshell
- Ceiling is Slipper Satin Estate Emulsion
- Cornicing and Ceiling Rose – All White
- Furniture – Off White Eggshell.
For more info about this room, head to the reveal post.